Short description : a two-year project is aimed at supporting the institutional development of the “European dialogue” based on the “Strategy of development of the organization by 2020” and “Plan of organizational development for 2015-2016 years”.
The project for two years will be:
- are established organization in the status of think tank.
- modernized system of management of the organization.
- provided the organization in accordance with the “Strategy of development of the organization until 2020».
- Put into practice the new policy – to prevent conflicts of interest, compliance and gender discrimination.
- Optimized management and operational structure of the organization.
- has established a system of paid services in the first place – in the field of analytical studies.
- strengthened financial sustainability of the organization.
- strengthened transparency of the organization.
- provided an effective financial management system.
Analytical products “European dialogue” will cover cross-border cooperation, decentralization and e-government. They will be placed in the public domain on the website www.dialog.lviv.ua
Employees of NGO “European Dialogue” as part of the project will be able to develop their competence through numerous trainings that will be organized as the International Fund “Renaissance” and thus “ED”.
Within two years of experience exchange with foreign think tanks will take place during training for analysts and during study visits to Poland, Georgia and Slovakia.
Donor support will also bring to the organization of many outside experts, which will significantly strengthen its organizational capacity.
Total project budget: US $ 195,000
The project is implemented within the “Initiative of think tanks in Ukraine”, performed by the International Fund “Renaissance” in partnership with development think tanks funded by the Embassy of Sweden in Ukraine (SIDA).